A Fair Shot Cafe is situated on the ground floor of Whitefriars in Lewins Mead in central Bristol.
Monday – Friday 6.30am – 2.30pm
We serve tea, coffee, drinks and snacks from 6.30am
Lunch is from midday
Please see our menus below- if you’d like an office lunch delivery please see our menus on our buffet lunch delivery page
Our mission Statement
- We don’t pay national minimum wage … we pay a Fair wage
- We use locally sourced suppliers … and pay a Fair price
- We use Fair Trade coffee and strive to give you a great product at a Fair Price
Food Sustainability Statement
- At A Fair Shot we use local food suppliers to supply all our products from our Wiltshire ham and bacon, to our Tracklemens Chutney.
- We endeavour to reduce food miles where ever we can and use only the best produce available. Any recyclable material is either re-used or recycled.
- We pride ourselves on being a local company, local consumer and local supplier.